• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help What Firmware Upgrade is this ?

augustya

Sep 19, 2010
Hi Guys,

Can someone please tell me what version of Android is this ? I currently have Android ver.2.3.3 and on my Samsung Galaxy S2 I am getting a prompt on Kies for a Firmware Upgrade which has a version number PDA:KL1 / PHONE:KL1 / CSC:KL1(INU) and My Current is PDA:KF3 / PHONE:KE4 / CSC:KF3(INU).

is this Android ver.2.3.x ? What Android version is this ? And what are the major improvements, changes in this version since the 2.3.3 ?

Thanks

Kies is dreadful at the best of times.

Latest version is 2.1.1.11124_17_6 (2nd Jan 2012)

Yep ! I am on the same Kies Version and it crahes everytime I have tried to upgrade. I might have tried to upgrade atleast 8-10 times every time it shows the progress bar completes 100% and in the last moment it gives me a message Firmware Upgrade has failed. Windows Explorer has stopped.

Now how do I update OTA is not showing me the update !!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones