1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

What happen to good Customer Service?

Discussion in 'Metro PCS' started by redraven_y2k, Mar 17, 2011.

1. redraven_y2k

redraven_y2k Newbie
    None

Mar 7, 2011
    I just found out that if I change my number(some dead beat ported the number from Verizon and they are harassing me everyday looking for him) Metropcs will charge me $5 even though I am a new customer less than a month WTF. The store manger said she will get them to waive the fee. If she can't goodbye MetroPCS Hello straight talk and back to my Nokia.

Advertisement

2. Insanecrane

Insanecrane Android Enthusiast
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    The Cook
    Trenton,NJ
    They will waive the fee. For all the horrible Metro customer service stories I hear, there are very few people who praise them in that area.

Now this isn't without reason, I have no doubt the people being hard on them have had bad CS. I however have never had an issue with them.

In fact their CS is about the same if not better than all the major carriers(and I've had all of them over the years) it's all subjective and relative to personal experience.

3. MikesTooLz

None

Nov 24, 2010
    Computer Tech
    Miami, Florida
    what does charging you the normal fee's have to do with customer service? and they said they would waive the $5 fee and your still angry and complaining\ threatening to leave them?

Your may be complaining to the wrong people. Also $5 is a reasonable fee, Google voice and other services like Ooma charge $20 to port a number.