1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What have you bought for your new Moto X?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by zetroc, Oct 2, 2014.

1. zetroc

zetroc Android Enthusiast

I couldn't find any threads about accessories, so let's get one going!!

What have you bought, what will you buy, or what do you recommend as an accessory for the new Moto X? (Screen protectors, cases, gym straps, docks, etc!)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. apjans

apjans Newbie

I got the no-glare screen protector that they had at checkout, I also ordered the turbo charger. And once my phone arrives I'll be getting a scheduled coverage policy for it (that actually is an extension of my home insurance, costs about $25 a year, covers everything from accidental damage to loss, full refund or replacement) because to hell with cases!

3. JustinHEMI

JustinHEMI Android Enthusiast

I bought one of those casemate hula cases..., but I generally hate cases so I likely won't use it long. It appears minimalist, so we'll see.

Justin

4. zetroc

zetroc Android Enthusiast

Definitely share your thoughts on the screen protector. I want to get one too, but I can't ever find one I like. I'm half tempted to get an InvisiShield because my original Droid Incredible still has it on the screen and it's doing great... 5 years later.

5. happy0506

happy0506 Well-Known Member

When you guys get the Turbo Charger, please post your thoughts on it.

I have one of those small battery rechargers and it works great. However, a charger that would charge faster would be nice. My only concern is if the fast charge would diminish the battery capacity over time. Anyone know if that is an issue?

6. mumfoau

mumfoau Well-Known Member

Not a thing. Using mine naked. Can't think of anything I need to buy. No case needed due to the soft touch back. I'm not getting an SP thanks to the gorilla glass 3

Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) Forum

The Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) release date was September 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 2300mAh battery.

September 2014
Release Date
Reviews