• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What headphones to choose?

craKer

Lurker
Feb 15, 2010
Hi, everybody!
I've recently bought spica and found out that it's standart headset is far from good(( Does anyone have some suggestions what headphones to buy? I listen to different music, but mostly it's rock and electro, almost every track has bitrate of 320 kbps. What I need is "clear" sound, with soft bass and clear high.
Thanks!

I listen to alot Dubstep, DnB, Techno, and Rap and after spending hundreds of dollars on headphones found that budget wise, you dont always get the best headphones for more money.
Try this website out. MEElec.com - Ultimate Sound in Style! Earphones, Media Players, Mobile and Gaming Accessories, and Much More!

The M6 are amazing headphones, and are on sale right now $10 off with this coupon.
just enter SPECIAL_SAVINGS in the coupon field.

If your looking for more of a budget headphone, but way better than the headphones that come with the phone try out a pair of the M9s I've owned both, i went from the M9s the M6s and it was worth it in my mind.

Unfort, the M6s dont come with a microphone, but the M9s do for an extra $10.
In my mind, still worth every penny.

Upvote 0
Hi, everybody!
I've recently bought spica and found out that it's standart headset is far from good(( Does anyone have some suggestions what headphones to buy? I listen to different music, but mostly it's rock and electro, almost every track has bitrate of 320 kbps. What I need is "clear" sound, with soft bass and clear high.
Thanks!

Did you want earphones or headphones?

Upvote 0
errr... well, earphones, I suppose.

Here's some I would recommend that sit under the $100 mark:

Sennheiser CX-300/CX-400
Creative EP-630/EP-650/EP-830

Personally at the $100USD MSRP mark, I love the Ultimate Ears SuperFi 3, but any of those should suite your use without any overpowering bass some other companies (like Bose) might take pride (and money) for.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones