• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What idiot would make a device camera without a flash??

Or look at it this way. What idiot would make a tablet without an LED flashlight? Many of them actually.

Frankly I've never been inclined to want to use a tablet as a "camera"... when I already have a phone that does that already. :D
Eh.... I don't care about no flashlight. I don't need it anyway. A camera with a flash would be nice though:D

Upvote 0
Most tablets have no flash. And how come you didn't notice this when you purchased the product?
I did. Still don't like that one thing though.
Uhm, I'm not quite sure just what your ranting over. It's not like Samsung advertised this model as having a camera flash, or even implied that it did.
RanTing is over just that.

Upvote 0
That is one half-a**ed tablet. It was just barely fast enough to run At Bat, but the sound was so terrible I had to get an external speaker to hear the broadcasters. It didn't have an accelerometer so I couldn't use it with my astronomy programs.

It's sitting in a drawer unused. I bought another Acer.

I bought it as a refurb. No documentation sent with it.

I got annoyed with Samsung. I rooted their phones to get rid of the crap. They put too much on it. I have 2 Samsung laser printers - 1 color and 1 grayscale which will duplex. Neither printer will work with the Samsung printer app on the Moto. It can't find the SD card.They did work with the Oppo.
My SD card is media so the printer won't work. Hammermill's app works just fine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
How do you like it overall? Do you find it's too big to hold comfortably or is it practical? If you mean 10 inch?

I use it less than my Tab4. I like the 7" format for reading because it's lighter and more convenient. The Note 10.1 (yes, 10") has a great screen and i like s-pen, but if I hold it longer than 15 minutes my wrist aches and my fingers start to go numb. I will take 99% of my mobile pictures with my Nexus 6 which has a better camera than either Tab.

Of course I rarely use the flash with my Nexus, either. It's just not conducive to picture taking.

If I want a good picture, I'll use my Nikon D5200 ;)

Reactions: Phoenix777
Upvote 0
That is one half-a**ed tablet. It was just barely fast enough to run At Bat, but the sound was so terrible I had to get an external speaker to hear the broadcasters. It didn't have an accelerometer so I couldn't use it with my astronomy programs.

It's sitting in a drawer unused. I bought another Acer.

I bought it as a refurb. No documentation sent with it.

I got annoyed with Samsung. I rooted their phones to get rid of the crap. They put too much on it. I have 2 Samsung laser printers - 1 color and 1 grayscale which will duplex. Neither printer will work with the Samsung printer app on the Moto. It can't find the SD card.They did work with the Oppo.
My SD card is media so the printer won't work. Hammermill's app works just fine.
Really? Wow... I love mine... It's super fast. And that's a good thing since I use it like a power PC lol my only complaint is the flashless camera. Everything else..... Heaven :thumbsupdroid:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones