• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What if you have kinky wife pictures? :)

srqspearo

Apr 23, 2010
Is there an app for create folders on my Incredible screen and protect it with a password???
and how can you copy/move pictures and videos from "Pictures/Movies" to FOLDERS which are on one of the 7 main screen???
I snap pictures a lot and I has files I want to protect on my phone from others...any ideas???

There's an app called B folders. I'm not sure if it will store pictures though.

Also you could get a file manager such as Astro. From there you can create new folders. Any folder you don't want to appear in the gallery, you put a "." (period) in front of. The folder "wife" will show up in gallery. The folder ".wife" will be hidden and only viewable through the file manager. Your Android buddies might find them though, if you let em see your phone for long enough.

Reactions: DevinB
Upvote 0
There's an app called B folders. I'm not sure if it will store pictures though.

Also you could get a file manager such as Astro. From there you can create new folders. Any folder you don't want to appear in the gallery, you put a "." (period) in front of. The folder "wife" will show up in gallery. The folder ".wife" will be hidden and only viewable through the file manager. Your Android buddies might find them though, if you let em see your phone for long enough.

This. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones