1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What is a good ROM for the MetroPCS L70?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dehface, Jan 9, 2016.

1. dehface

dehface Lurker

Hi Y'all, new guy here, I have tried every ROM available for this device, and I just want one that I can stick to, as most ROMs I just keep going forward and back, however, I need a working phone, not a ROM test lab. I'm not a guy for eye candy, just a ROM that is likely to stay on my phone. Can someone point me to the right direction? If anyone is asking, I'm currently using PAC-ROM KitKat on my L70.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Is you want rock-hard stability, stick to the stock ROM, because that ROM is made specificaly for the device. Any custom ROM, even on high-end devices have some minor bugs or quirks. Nevertheless, I find almost all custom ROMs for L70 pretty stable and perfect for daily driver. Btw, I'm on AOSP.

3. dehface

dehface Lurker

Thanks for the reply, all the ROMs I have tested have worked like they should, but I want a ROM that I will switch once, and never modify (Install one rom and never change or touch) I moved from the stock rom due to storage problems, and also because of the memory problems, and I have to say all the custom ROMs worked well for me. Thanks.

4. lmntrix

lmntrix Well-Known Member

I think the best one is the CM 12.1.
    because all others came from this ROM and their source has some differences.
    if you want something that is special I recommend you to install CM12.1

LG L70 Forum

The LG L70 release date was April 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 200 processor, and 2100mAh battery.

April 2014
Release Date
Reviews