1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What is a problem in your life that a mobile app would solve?

Discussion in 'Android Development' started by Updog_Design, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Updog_Design

Updog_Design Lurker

Hey there!

I'm a university student at Queensland University of Technology (QUT). My degree is in Information Technology (Computer Science), and one of the firsts assignments I'll be doing is developing the front-end of a mobile application with my group.

Part of the assignment is to find problem spaces for our mobile application by asking members of the public, so here I am!

If anyone is interested, I'll happily share the progress of the mobile app that my team and I work on once we decide on a problem space to tackle, and I'd also open the testing of the front-end to anyone willing to follow the required conditions of the testing!

I look forward to reading your responses.

Advertisement

2. wseng92

wseng92 Android Enthusiast

I can help to do testing

3. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

You're asking the wrong crowd. We're not members of the public, we're developers and tech nerds :)

Do what I did for my final year Uni project - a guided map/tour of the campus.

4. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Wait, What?
    I know this is a developer forum but no one ever fixed there life with an app unless you believe in Babi Ji.

Dannydet likes this.
  5. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Oh I don't know, build me an app that can predict the lottery numbers and I'd be pretty happy.

Dannydet, dontpanicbobby and Greum like this.
  6. 23tony

23tony Well-Known Member

I've got one of those!

But I do not guarantee accurate results :)