• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is an email app that fits my needs?

BlackDynamite

Android Expert
May 6, 2010
So I have several email accounts (like everyone else, I'm sure). The HTC mail client lets me read an email, hit reply, and at the top of the message I can select which account the reply is coming from. Pretty much all of the pc email clients do this too.

The problem is I am no longer using an HTC sense ROM, and I need an email client that will let me do this. On all of the ones I have tried, I hit reply, and it is automatically coming from that account.

I have email addresses that automatically forward to other accounts without putting anything in the original inbox. So if I reply, I want it to be from the account they actually sent the message to.

Anyone know of an email app that will let me select which account a reply is sent from?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones