1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What is best email app for msExchange?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ship69, Jul 11, 2013.

1. ship69

ship69 Well-Known Member

Hi

Can anyone recommend a really good email app for business that uses ms Exchange (2007)? (i.e. Outlook (2010) on my PC...)

I have tried several apps and I hate them all. Part of the problem is that my Outlook emails are each routed into any one of a large number folders when they arrrive. So I need to see all my emails (particularly the unopened emails) when they arrive, irrespective of which folder they have been put into.

The Samsung default email app fails to show emails in multiple folders at once.

I hated K-9. The best so far is TouchDown - it can at least show emails that are located in multiple folders at once. But it fails to synchronise all folders reliably. i.e. you have to manually go each folder you are interested in an click "Click to sync this folder". (WTF!) And the interface is weird with 2 clicks to open an email instead of one. And it doesnt like doing pinch zooming on wider emails... I very nearly missed a crucial business meeting yesterday as a result of sync problems. Nightmare.

Any suggestions?

Hang the cost - I am getting desperate!

J

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Benjie

Benjie Android Enthusiast

I use Touchdown without the synch problem you describe,

3. ship69

ship69 Well-Known Member

Really? Ie Do you have lots of folders within folders (etc) and do they all gets downloaded at once when you sync?

4. Benjie

Benjie Android Enthusiast

I have 8 active folders and rarely delete mail. The sync does not appear to hamper performance. There is a setting to display unread mail. One click for me and zoom zooms all the time.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews