• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help What is "com.quicinc.cne.CNEService"

bobsigny

Lurker
Aug 21, 2014
I have the LG Stylo through Boost Mobile (one of the worst cell services I have ever had), and an application called: com.quicinc.cne.CNEService seems to suck up all of my 4G internet and I have no idea why or what this application is or does.

The other day I turned my 4G on to research something online for about a minute. My screen went off and 4G stayed on, and about 10mintues later I checked my phone and 500mbs were used with in that 10 minute period by "com.quicinc.cne.CNEService" and only 3mbs were used on me loading a webpage to check something.

This has been happening to me ever since I switched from Virgin Mobile to Boost, my data usage has been sucked up and I rarely use my 4G. Why is this?

Upvote 0
...and the Qualcomm page that it references:

Not sure if that explains your issues, Bob...I don't use either VM or Boost...

Is your device an LG G Stylo? If so, I could move your thread over to there (our AF area for that device) in case others have experienced the same things you are--lemme know.

Yea that Would be great if you could move my thread over there as i do have the LG Stylo. Thanks :)

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones