• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Is Going On At AT&T?

Image _0.jpg

Upvote 0
Great.
So the 'manager' shows up a few minutes before the cops do.

"How did you get in here?"

I explain everything, wait for the cops, and explain everything again.

Turns out that this thing with the door has happemed before.

"I'll put in another ticket," he says.

So all this was a nothingburger.

Here I called my ol'lady to let someone know what was happening and posted here as well- basically playing a game of CMA because of the world we live in today.

Reactions: mikedt and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Years ago my neighbors young adult daughter worked in a small retail shop. She was overpowered by a customer, forced into a back room, and tied and gagged. Then her wrists were crudely slit and was stabbed a few times and left to die. Fortunately another customer happened upon the shop and sensed something wasn't right and sought help. If not, that young lady would have bled out.

You did the right thing!

Upvote 0
This is one of multiple reasons that I am glad I carry.

Although I was worried, it wasn't about myself.

The manager was pretty rude about the whole thing, lol.

I bet he gets in trouble over it, I guess he was the person that closed the night before.

But yeah, no way was I going to leave the place unattended like that.

When the store was downtown, it was robbed at least once a year of devices and/or cash, and it was moved to the furthest outskirts of town.

If something happened to make it close altogether I would be screwed.
I don't even know where I would go to another AT&T store, I think the next one is about 30 miles away.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones