1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What is pvm and pvw?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dachillfx, May 26, 2011.

1. dachillfx

dachillfx Well-Known Member

I am and have been noticing these as running services. I have been getting very descent battery life since the update minus the reboots thankfully, should and can these services be stopped without ill effects and possibly prolong the battery even longer. Thanks Thunderbolt fam in advance for your attention.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. elements

elements Member

I believe those are associated with blockbuster app. They eat up a lot of battery. It doesnt do anything to the functioning of the phone to stop them. If you do a search on them you will find many posts on that.

3. philhyde

philhyde Newbie

They might be used by the blockbuster app, but aren't part of it. They show up on my rooted device (which has no blockbuster app).

4. 97'es

97'es Member

The biggest issue is a reboot off the charger... it'll restart and kill a 60 or 70% battery in a couple hours... i cant even leave my phone off the charger when sleeping or taking a nap... imho with all the foibles of this device this is the worst and they haven't done a thing....

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews