• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is Rosie Utility?

I think its a backdoor. I went to the Android market and downloaded traffic jam and it said it was downloading. When it finished, there was no app icon and I went back to the market and it said download. Like I didn't just download it already. But I took a look at the permissions and it says create sockets... wtf does an need to create a socket for?? Hmmm sounds like a backdoor. But rose has the same permissions as tragic jam. Idk this is just my .02 cents.

Upvote 0
I think its a backdoor. I went to the Android market and downloaded traffic jam and it said it was downloading. When it finished, there was no app icon and I went back to the market and it said download. Like I didn't just download it already. But I took a look at the permissions and it says create sockets... wtf does an need to create a socket for?? Hmmm sounds like a backdoor. But rose has the same permissions as tragic jam. Idk this is just my .02 cents.

Rosie is HTC Sense nothing more.

Reactions: ViperGeek
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones