1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What is the best client sync music?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by TheRH, Aug 31, 2011.

1. TheRH

TheRH Well-Known Member

Hello,

I was curious, what is that best client to organize music for Android?

I would like it to sync music with album art, I have been using Media Monkey.

I tried Winamp and it works well, but it does not bring over the album art.

Any suggestions or recommendations, free would be good, and I am running a stock 2.2.

RH

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. TheRH

TheRH Well-Known Member

Anyone?

3. RyanB

RyanB Guest

How do you want to organize it? Have you checked out "cubed"?

4. TheRH

TheRH Well-Known Member

Well I would like to have a client that is both for desktop as well as for android. Currently the best combination I have found is the stock Music app and using Media Monkey to tag all my music with album art as well as sort all my music.

I have used Double Twist, and it is not even worth the download, Songbird does not allow me to organize music like I can on Media Monkey. The closest i have some to what I like it Winamp, except when I transfer content with winamp, the album art does not work at all.

5. RyanB

RyanB Guest

Double Twist, and the new Google Music Beta are the only ones I can think of (off the top of my head) that have a desktop style interface.

6. TheRH

TheRH Well-Known Member

Hmm, I have Google beta and have not used it in a long time. Double Twist just is a POS piece of software if you ask me.

7. thefunks67

thefunks67 Member

Any other ideas?

I need to sync my music library on my PC to my S2.

-Funk

8. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon
    VIP Member

Try sending a private message to a member named IOWA. He has been helpful with comprehensive music syncing in Android before.

Please point him to this thread so he can share publicly if he knows the answer. ;) :)

Hope this helps!

9. basalt

basalt Well-Known Member

I didn't get on with doubletwist, I found Tunesync to be the easiest to use - It syncs the phone with Itunes and allows multiple play lists. Plus it'll sync over wireless. Album art seems to come over fine. For playing media I'm using Mixzing