• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is the best favorite contacts widget?

Try Android Pro Widgets...probably the best widgets available for contacts, Facebook, Twitter, etc. The Contacts widget will allow you to display your contact pictures in a grid pattern from your gallery or automatically from Facebook. I've used it on my last 3 Android phones.

+1 for Android Pro Widgets. I use it for Calendar, Bookmarks, Social Networking (Twitter and Facebook). By far my favorite one. I used to use it for Contacts, but realized that I much preferred my contacts not being displayed on the homescreen

Upvote 0
Try Android Pro Widgets...probably the best widgets available for contacts, Facebook, Twitter, etc. The Contacts widget will allow you to display your contact pictures in a grid pattern from your gallery or automatically from Facebook. I've used it on my last 3 Android phones.
Will give it a try. Thanks!

Eta: this is exactly what I was looking for

Upvote 0
Favorite Contacts Widget Blur. Works well. Retracts into one row. Reminds me a lot of the one that came with my Razr Maxx.

I've been using Favorite Contacts Widget Blur for a while now, and it's pretty awesome. It's based on the original Motorola (hence blur) favorite contacts widget, which was awesome but only was available to older Motorola devices.

It has awesome features, and material design. Check it out!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cpsolutions.contacts

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones