• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root What Is The Best ROM For Wildfire S? (marvelc/metropcs)

mordechai

Mar 30, 2012
Hello, I was just wondering what the best custom ROM for the Wildfire S (marvelc) is. I have heard that there aren't many custom ROM's for marvelc.
And I don't really feel like soft bricking my phone (again). So I thought I'd ask the proffessionals. So as the title states what is the best ROM I can download?
Thanks for looking all help appreciated.

DEVICE INFO:

-Android 2.3.4
-Marvelc
-MetroPCS
-hboot 1.10.1000
- perm rooted
- With clock work mod recovery
-S-ON

Hello, I was just wondering what the best custom ROM for the Wildfire S (marvelc) is. I have heard that there aren't many custom ROM's for marvelc.
And I don't really feel like soft bricking my phone (again). So I thought I'd ask the proffessionals. So as the title states what is the best ROM I can download?
Thanks for looking all help appreciated.

DEVICE INFO:

-Android 2.3.4
-Marvelc
-MetroPCS
-hboot 1.10.1000
- perm rooted
- With clock work mod recovery
-S-ON

As far as I know, the only rom that works for MetroPCS WFS is insink71's. I am using it and it works well. You can find it on this forum.

Edit : here's the link : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?832o9otiu6713m8

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones