• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what is the best video size lg connect

im trying to format videos using format factory but i have no idea what the best size would be for the connect i know the screen res is 840x480 but thats about all i know about resolutions if anyone can help please im a newbie to the phone

The best size would be the screen resolution, 840x480. Depending on your decision to keep the aspect ratio or not, the 480 may be change but thats perfectly alright.

Whats the resolution of the videos that you are trying to encode?

Reactions: danielary29
Upvote 0
The best size would be the screen resolution, 840x480. Depending on your decision to keep the aspect ratio or not, the 480 may be change but thats perfectly alright.

Whats the resolution of the videos that you are trying to encode?
they all range from diff resolutions 512 720
384 480 there all diff i just want one that fits the screen well so 840x480 would be my best choice thanks il have to look into how thats done using format factory if anyone knows of a better or easier program hit me up please

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones