• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what is the difference between 2.1 and 2.1 v2?

ericDylan

Android Enthusiast
Dec 14, 2009
Atlanta, GA
i have searched for 2.1 v2 in every different way i could think to type it and there was no results but i am positive i have seen it somewhere ... just couldnt find it.

ok so i have the 2.1 leak v1 and i was wondering what the differences are and is it worth the hassle? anyone who has v2 and if you decided not to flash the second v just want to know why?

I haven't updated from V1 to V2. I really don't want to deal with setting everything up again. I'm hoping the OTA will come soon and I won't need to wipe. The login error is annoying, but I know my google password, so it's not a big deal. Sounds like the bug fixes aren't numerous enough to warrant another wipe. I've been using call log trimmer, and my dialer is a little laggy... but not unbearable.

The first leak was worth it because there were so many new features to be gained. V2... isn't worth the hassle of a wipe for me.

Of course, if a few more weeks pass without the ORA, I'll go ahead and flash V2. I won't deal with V1 forever.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones