• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what is the difference.?????help

I think, though I can't be sure, that the 3.06 one is the updated one. I know I have the updated one (I've used both); it has more format options, such as system, and the signature verification is default set to off, saves time. As I said, I'm not too sure about this, so you may want to find out more info. There was an updated page about the GNM recoveries on here, I guess search that and you should find it.
Good Luck. Have a nice day.

Upvote 0
I think, though I can't be sure, that the 3.06 one is the updated one. I know I have the updated one (I've used both); it has more format options, such as system, and the signature verification is default set to off, saves time. As I said, I'm not too sure about this, so you may want to find out more info. There was an updated page about the GNM recoveries on here, I guess search that and you should find it.
Good Luck. Have a nice day.

He's Right.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones