1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What is the next big discount shopping day?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dontpanicbobby, Dec 2, 2013.

1. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member Thread Starter

Cyber-Monday is winding down, Black Friday has past. When is the next big sale day?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sfbloodbrother

sfbloodbrother Extreme Android User

Maybe around Christmas time. But really Black Friday and Cyber Monday are the two days where all stores have a big sale in order to get people to buy things to better the economy.

3. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Extreme Android User

There's posted lists on the internet of the best times to buy anything. Check and see when a new model of anything is coming out. There will be sales to clear inventory and if you are patient, after a couple of months the sales will be even better.

4. dontpanicbobby

Links man. You're famous for links. Got any links?

5. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Extreme Android User

dontpanicbobby likes this.
  6. unnamedny

unnamedny Android Expert

If you think Black Friday and Cyber Monday is the best time to buy things, you are overpaying for most things. You need to wait for a deal, most deals count be found at deal hunters sites, such as fatwallet and slickdeals. Sometimes you can score credit card or bank offers as well. I just applies to Discover IT card with $150 back after $750 spent and Amex deal for $25 back after $75 spent on Amazon.

7. SueDNim

SueDNim Member

Boxing Day (Dec. 26th) is always a sale day, isn't it?

8. dontpanicbobby

Good point. Could get awfully crowded though with all those people making returns. I never did understand returning gifts from someone. At the most I'd maybe tell them they chose the wrong size but telling them to actually take a gift back is just rude in my book.

9. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Yeh, January sales probably. Another excuse for some people to be stupid, stampede, riot, maim and shoot each other over a discounted Blu-ray player or something. :rolleyes: