1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

what is the screen protector solution made of?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by omgitsspooky, Oct 30, 2010.

1. omgitsspooky

omgitsspooky Member

I got my screen protector but bodyguardz forgot to send me the solution. i'm guessing it's just soap water i can make at home? am i right?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. iBleedBlackNgold

iBleedBlackNgold Android Enthusiast

I'd think rubbing alcohol

3. I would have them send me the solution. I would rather be safe than sorry.

4. I have dropped my phone and the screen did not receive any noticeable scratches. Something like the InvisibleShiled would come in handy if you drop in on a hard concrete or ass fault surface, though.

5. EpicFan

EpicFan Newbie

The US version of Galaxy S does not use Gorilla Glass...I have plenty of scratches on my screen to prove that :(

6. Gorilla Glass is scratch resistant, not scratch proof.

7. really.

taken directly from that post.

8. In a small water spray bottle put distilled water and two drops of dish soap like Dawn. You can also go to any automotive store that sells window tint film they usually sell a wetting spray for that, it will work also.

9. omgitsspooky

omgitsspooky Member

I tried using a solution for eyeglass cleaner. this works wonders. it's a lot more slippery than with the solution they provide. once you like the placement, let it dry. after about 5-10 minutes as you feel the protector sticking into place, you can begin moving out excess bubbles. once it's fully dried, it looks flawless.

Samsung Epic 4G Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G release date was September 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

September 2010
Release Date
Reviews