1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What is the tiny light?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Christopher Clayton, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Christopher Clayton

My new Mi Note 7 phone displays a tiny light from the bottom edge which is on / off a different times. My first guess was that it is a charging light, similar to my PC, which came on when the phone is charging. I was wrong. It shows when charging and when not charging or even connected. I have not found any mention of it anywhere and there still is no manual for this phone in English to refer to.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

not sure. can you take a photo of it?

GameTheory likes this.
  3. GameTheory

GameTheory Android Expert

I did a google search for "mi note 7 notification light" and I see there's a tiny notification dot at the front bottom near the edge and it's a little off center.

It's a notification light and I think you can even change its color in the settings(not sure on this).

[​IMG]

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. nu2andy

nu2andy Android Enthusiast

No change of colour as I understand it. It's a WHITE light whether you like it or not. It does pulse on and off when it's a Notification but stays on while charging.

ocnbrze likes this.
  5. nu2andy

nu2andy Android Enthusiast

#5 nu2andy, Nov 1, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    ocnbrze likes this.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Forum

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro release date was March 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.3" inch screen, 48MP camera, 4/6GB RAM, Snapdragon 675 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

March 2019
Release Date
Reviews