• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is the Worst Show on TV

Apparently the American remake of Skins on MTV is horrible(When compared to the British Original Version) by alot of ppl but i loved it and can't wait to see more skins

ugh, that show is *horrible*.

i watched the first couple episodes on netflix excited that it was going to be something interesting and it was like a train wreck. i heard the american version is just as bad.

Upvote 0
I have to agree with reality TV. Most is terrible.

One thing that recently became terrible imo are game shows. Used to rly like them but the "new" type shows are just plain annoying. They take FOREVER to do anything. Likely started with Howie Mandel making everything so suspenseful for an hr to open one frikkin case.

Was watching this million dollar game show that is new to Fox where they ask 7 questions and take an hr to do it.

I honestly don't need dramatic game shows. Get to the point already.

/end rant

ya, i was thinking of shows and most of them were reality shows.

go figure. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones