• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is the Worst Show on TV

Can I add almost any show on toon network? I remember when The Simpsons was considered a daring cartoon show, then Beavis and Butthead. This stuff now is just foul and not at all funny. I have an 11 year old and a 7 year old who want to watch the shows their friends watch, but there has got to be a limit. These shows are just obscene for obscenity's sake. I like a fart joke as well as the next guy, but this is just Lisa Lampanelli crude.

Upvote 0
ehhh not really. Im from Jersey....i wouldnt say they hurt it

Its pretty much exactly as u see on the show lol

I'm so glad that I'm not there then. lol I know that Florence definitely isn't like that. I stayed a month there with my cousin and absolutely loved the city. I don't even know why they chose Florence instead of a place like Rome. From what I understand, real Italians absolutely despise the cast and what they stand for. Aren't most of them not even Italian Americans? I think only 2 are true ones... but the bad kind.

Upvote 0
I'm so glad that I'm not there then. lol I know that Florence definitely isn't like that. I stayed a month there with my cousin and absolutely loved the city. I don't even know why they chose Florence instead of a place like Rome. From what I understand, real Italians absolutely despise the cast and what they stand for. Aren't most of them not even Italian Americans? I think only 2 are true ones... but the bad kind.

LOL well I mean ALL of Jersey is not that bad.....But i used to live in the area of Jersey where they film(Seaside Heights) and yeah Seaside is just like that

Because it's the shore....a party area, club area and the boardwalk so you are going to see trashy ass people quite a bit there

and I've never been to Florence but I am going to Milan for three weeks and I may have to check out Florence :)

I'm half italian(and Half latina) and Jersey shore and living in New Jersey is one of the many reasons why I usually refer to myself solely as Latina haha

Upvote 0
of the current crop of shows, I for one LOATHE smallvile. how a show with so much potential turned into 10 years of douchebaggery, I''l never know. The only bright light is that it indirectly spawned off Supernatural, which despite its rocky first couple of seasons has turned out to be one of the funniest and smartest shows on TV (you have to love the pop culture references and long-running classic rock gag).

Also I wouldn't get rid of all reality shows. Wipeout and Ninja Warrior are always great for a wince and a laugh.

Upvote 0
Family Guy
happy.gif

Ehh, this is a tossup. The older family guy was funny. Nowadays, family guy is not funny at all.

I hate the simpsons though

and OMG Bob's burgers & Cleveland show are the worst shows I have ever seen from Fox.

American Dad is my favorite though out of all the shows on Fox

Upvote 0
lol Yeah it is. That's why I started going to Wildwood instead of Seaside or Pt. Pleasant.

Being half Italian (other half Scottish FWIW) and being from Jersey, I absolutely deplore that show.

I mean it doesn't bother me as far as my race goes...

i mean, I am Italian somedays and somedays I associate with my latina side lol

But the show is so stupid...But I enjoyed Season 3 because of Sammi And ronnie's drama. So entertaining lol

I will check out Italy though and see what drama they caused lol

Upvote 0
I mean it doesn't bother me as far as my race goes...

i mean, I am Italian somedays and somedays I associate with my latina side lol

But the show is so stupid...But I enjoyed Season 3 because of Sammi And ronnie's drama. So entertaining lol

I will check out Italy though and see what drama they caused lol

It's not like this isn't an accurate depiction of a percentage of NY/NJ guidos, but there's a definite stereotype that it has brought front and center. I mean damn. First all Italians were mafiosos, now we're all liquored up morons that are full of testosterone and hair gel. Ok, so maybe that's exactly what I am, but I didn't need everyone else knowing that. :cool:

Living in the south (and at the beach, no less), it's given my friends something else to make fun of me for. Course, most of them were saying those things before the show came out. lol

Upvote 0
It's not like this isn't an accurate depiction of a percentage of NY/NJ guidos, but there's a definite stereotype that it has brought front and center. I mean damn. First all Italians were mafiosos, now we're all liquored up morons that are full of testosterone and hair gel. Ok, so maybe that's exactly what I am, but I didn't need everyone else knowing that. :cool:

Living in the south (and at the beach, no less), it's given my friends something else to make fun of me for. Course, most of them were saying those things before the show came out. lol

I despise guidos with a passion, lol that is part of the reason why i half the time pretend i'm just full latina instead of half-latina :)

But they do accurately portray the typical Jersey italian girls and guys of south jersey lol I will say that much

Upvote 0
My vote is for any of these shows where people are buying storage units. The one on Spike admits it is fake, but the one on A&E doesn't even though it obviously is. The fake drama and incredibly rare items they find in every unit are just too much.

I also cannot stand that show that was on Discovery called Desert Car Kings. If you want to see how to restore a car the wrong way, watch this show. They cut corners and generally hacked the cars together. If you watch the episode where they "restore" a 1950s Ford F100, you can see where they just painted over the old chipped paint in the bed. In another shot, wires are visible hanging down from the undercarriage as the truck is driving down the road. The simulated drama and obvious behind the sceens manipulation by the producers is also over the top.

Upvote 0
Something that's really starting to get on my nerves is all these reality shows about jobs. Deadliest Catch was fun to watch the first season, but did we really need a second season? It's dangerous, it's cold, they're the toughest men that don't kill for a living, we get it. If I want to watch a more manly soap opera, I'll watch wrestling.

Of course, it's completely taken off. Ice Road Truckers, Axeman, Pawn Stars, Swamp Loggers, Alligator Men and the like. There's a ton of these things, and they all bore me.

Upvote 0
Of course, it's completely taken off. Ice Road Truckers, Axeman, Pawn Stars, Swamp Loggers, Alligator Men and the like. There's a ton of these things, and they all bore me.

There is a common theme with most of the shows you just listed, including Deadliest Catch. Thom Beers either produces or narrates almost all of them. If you ever hear his voice or see his name in the credits, the show is most likely garbage. And you most likely have seen a show he has done. Pretty much every "reality" show on Discovery, History, and A&E is his.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones