• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is this icon? help

geishaquila

Lurker
Aug 29, 2022
Does anyone know what app this symbol belongs too? looks like a figure 8 in it?
Its not a game as i searched that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220829-205910_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220829-205910_Gallery.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 90
just ask the owner of the phone what it is.

we get this question almost every day. and 99% of the time the phone in question is owned by someone else. the easiest way is just to look in notifications within the phone's setting to see what it is.

the problem is that there are millions upon millions of apps on the playstore each with their own notification icon. so unless it is something popular like facebook or youtube, majority of the inquiries go unanswered. and most of us can only give a guess as to what it is.

Upvote 0
i do have a billiards game but its diff color. Am searching still as i tried to click it and nothing happened it disappeared
Colour is irrelevant: the standard these days is monochrome notification icons no matter what colour the app icon, and all but a few ancient, non-compliant apps follow this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones