1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What is this too!!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Cheersandcheerful, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Cheersandcheerful

I can't find out what this icon is from or for!!! Please help!!
    Its the white circle with the black heart!!

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

Heart icons are nearly impossible to identify. It is quite possibly a health or fitness app. Your best bet is to ask the person who's phone it is on.

puppykickr, ocnbrze and Dannydet like this.
  3. Cheersandcheerful

That person would lie about it, I know for sure it's not fitness

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

we get this question almost everyday.....unfortunately most go unanswered.

why you ask? well there are millions upon millions of apps that are available, each with their own notification icons. so unless its it something popular like facebook or youtube, you might not get an answer. and like @Unforgiven said there are so many heart icons out there that lead to all sorts of apps including fitness and health apps.

if the person would lie about it, and you know this, then i fear your relationship is doomed. why stay with someone who will lie to you? i'm no relationship expert, but this sounds like you need to address this first. you will need to learn to trust your partner at some point.

.........so unless you get to peak into the phone to find out, you might not get a full answer from here.

sorry and good luck.

puppykickr likes this.
  5. Brian706

Brian706 I like turtles!

If you don't trust the person and you know they will lie about it, what difference does it make which app it is? At a certain point it's just time to cut your losses.

Hadron, puppykickr and ocnbrze like this.
  6. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

It's the we're just friends app. j/k.
    No idea.