• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what is up folks

Phraktol

Lurker
Feb 12, 2010
Hey everyone! My name's cody, just got my motorola droid yesterday and have been having much fun with it. I really want to get into making my own themes and such.

I do graphic design, and I have ideas for games if anyone is a good programmer and might be interested in working with me on a project or two, get a hold of me.

Also, if you produce music you should check out my website, Not Strictly Dubstep. I'm holding a contest for producers to make a track for over $900 in prizes and promotion.

Check it out Not Strictly Dubstep

Hit me up if you're interested in working on some apps and/or games!!

Hey everyone! My name's cody, just got my motorola droid yesterday and have been having much fun with it. I really want to get into making my own themes and such.

I do graphic design, and I have ideas for games if anyone is a good programmer and might be interested in working with me on a project or two, get a hold of me.

Also, if you produce music you should check out my website, Not Strictly Dubstep. I'm holding a contest for producers to make a track for over $900 in prizes and promotion.

Check it out Not Strictly Dubstep

Hit me up if you're interested in working on some apps and/or games!!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones