1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

What is up with this PHONE

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by atmasters, Feb 4, 2011.

1. atmasters

atmasters Android Enthusiast

I cant understand why my phone is great one day and crap the next day. My Camera was working great then it stops now it is back and working great now it has to much lag. Same with Battery life one day is great and I am so happy I rooted it now it sucks. The phone just has a lot of lag and slow today as well and I have not down loaded any new apps. :mad:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. No_u

No_u Android Enthusiast

Would help if you described your problems more accurately. You said you rooted your phone and now it "sucks"? Then you probably messed something up.

3. Phenomenological

Phenomenological Android Expert

Mine works fine, as do most peoples. The logical solution is that the user is what is up. :p Giving some more information about the problems, what ROM you are using etc would get you more productive answers.

4. LECTER

LECTER Android Expert

He's just :mad: right now.

When he cools off, he'll be back (Terminator voice)

5. atmasters

I rooted about 3 months ago with LeeDroid 2.3b. I am using Launcher Pro +. My Camera and Camcorder work sometimes I had advice to wipe everything and might have to do that but now it works ?? I am also finding my phone very choppy when going threw the screens with Launcher Pro and before it was fast. things just seem to be slow right now and for months it was fine ?

6. SUroot

SUroot Extreme Android User

If you're using launcherpro all the time, maybe an aosp rom would be better for you. It has no sense so theyre generally quicker.

Do you reboot often?

7. atmasters

No this is my first time rooting. Can you point me in the right direction of a good rom that would work the best for Launcher Pro ?

8. SUroot

SUroot Extreme Android User

Ha. I said reboot?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=690477

Defrost. Try 6.1 not 6.1a

9. atmasters

10. williamj1

williamj1 Android Enthusiast

I don't suppose, dare I say it... you are / have been using a task killer?

HTC Desire Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews