1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support What is with the market on this phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by eviljon2384, Aug 7, 2011.

1. eviljon2384

eviljon2384 Newbie
    None

Oct 4, 2010
    I just got this phone and for some reason when I open the app market I only get a really limited amount of apps and games. It basically won't load any more games or apps when I scroll, it only shows me twenty to forty at a time.any one else having this issue.

Advertisement

2. sars101

sars101 Newbie
    None

Jul 23, 2011
    texas
    I have notice that to. It shows like 20 apps and if you keep scrolling it shows the same ones. Might be cause we are unable to play or have better apps so it tries to trick us to think we have lots to choose from. That what it seems like. If it would show all the apps we wouldn't be able to play them so its a plus if you think of it that way. ITunes don't do that with their older generation iPod.

3. eviljon2384

eviljon2384 Newbie
    None

Oct 4, 2010
    i dont know i had a zio before this and had no problems at all but this one is just acting weird i dont think its the phone i just think its the market,but the only thing is i have a friend that has the other phone that cricket came out with, the one that has the slide out keyboard and she had no issues at all.Any way i emailed google with the issue if i find out any thing new ill let ya know.