• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is your 3G speed on Virgin?

It's funny the majority of speeds are very close to each other, then you see these BS speeds some users are getting,and they only have 1 post total.

Over a month since this post was made, but I wouldn't say the low speeds are BS. What reason do these people have to BS? This isn't some Apple vs Android pissing contest.

My speeds really vary. On a good day, I get 0.7mbps. I get as low as 0.05mbps. Tested a few minutes ago and got 0.4mbps.

In my area, there's no denying VM's speeds have declined significantly over the past year. I'm staying with them for a few more months and waiting to see whether they refresh the phone line. If I find they're releasing substandard ZTE phones, I'm jumping aboard T-Mobile permanently.

Upvote 0
Over a month since this post was made, but I wouldn't say the low speeds are BS. What reason do these people have to BS? This isn't some Apple vs Android pissing contest.

My speeds really vary. On a good day, I get 0.7mbps. I get as low as 0.05mbps. Tested a few minutes ago and got 0.4mbps.

In my area, there's no denying VM's speeds have declined significantly over the past year. I'm staying with them for a few more months and waiting to see whether they refresh the phone line. If I find they're releasing substandard ZTE phones, I'm jumping aboard T-Mobile permanently.

Not saying the low speeds saying the ones claiming consistent 2mpbs and up speeds.

Upvote 0
Not saying the low speeds saying the ones claiming consistent 2mpbs and up speeds.
some times speeds are OK some days are better but I guess you get what u pay for
322e0df5-5bf0-5d90.jpg

Sent from my WX435 using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones