• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is your android version?

What is your android version? For Galaxy S5 Users

• Jellybean

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kitkat

• Lolipop

• Marsmallow

• Android N Custom Rom

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When you're happy with your device but the manufacturers support has stopped, you are either stuck with the last Android version update or you go to the dark side.
I plan on sticking with my current phone as long as Developers still think it's worthy of support, hopefully, Android O and beyond.
Clean flashed new update this morning and took less than a hour to be back up and running.

Reactions: James L
Upvote 0
When you're happy with your device but the manufacturers support has stopped, you are either stuck with the last Android version update or you go to the dark side.
I plan on sticking with my current phone as long as Developers still think it's worthy of support, hopefully, Android O and beyond.
Clean flashed new update this morning and took less than a hour to be back up and running
I Think i l stick with lolipop when i update at 3am because it is good for me

Reactions: Jfalls63
Upvote 0
Clean flashed new update this morning and took less than a hour to be back up and running.
Also the lolipop i have on mz patop is maz 2016 just a year ago

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones