• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is your current Up time?

Here's mine :)

uptime.png

Use of ATK brings me back to 206 MB free RAM. (running my own custom ROM heavily modified version of fresh 0.3) No abnormalities from using ATK either.

117.x.x v 107.x.x, restarted and its back to sleeping again, now at 1:01:30 and 0:46:12

** I do want to add that I use pandora frequently and no doubt sometimes dont exit it through the menu. I believe I read somewhere before that pandora could create a no sleep situation if not exited properly. I dont have monitoring enabled on sys panel, since I haven't had any problems recently, so I didnt bother to check what apps were running. I had pandora lock up the phone for a bit and force close a couple times last saturday (in Irvine with spotty signal strength and occasional roam), may have not used it since and that coincides with the 107 awake time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones