• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is your favorite game on Android? Developers, please read the first post before posting

I'm playing Depths at the moment ! Finished the game rather easily but im killing myself to complete it o.o

Is it this game xD

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigfishgames.depthsofbetrayalgoogfree

Currently I am caught up into Syberia on my phone, and Galactic Phantasy Prelude :D

I also have NFS Most Wanted installed but data download is so slow from their servers that refund might come in case... Not too keen on races, but I really love Most Wanted... Probably would be my fave game...

Few other games I am addicted to atm

- Gemini Rue
- Football Manager 2014
- Fighting Fantasy Forest of Doom
- Pocket Soccer (so simple so addictive)
- The Haunt
- Forever Lost
- Sonic 2
- Arcane Legends

I don't even wish to speak about ps1 and GBA emulators and games I have there xD

Upvote 0
Right now I am playing only "typing games" lol. I see these people at the check out line in the Super texting on the phone and it looks like they are playing a piano their fingers move so fast!! So I've taken it as a personal challenge to "learn" to be able to text like a pro too! If anyone is interested I can give you the name of several quite fun typing "games" from the Play Store! Vin.

P.S. The day they make a "Sonic The Hedgehog Typing" game I'm going to be UNBEATABLE!! Lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones