• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is your favorite game on Android? Developers, please read the first post before posting

Guns GirlZ: Escape Ragnarok, Devil Maker Tokyo, Brave Frontier, Zenoia S atm, looking for more games, might try puzzle in dragons, planning to reroll to try to get Bastet in the godfest in a few hours from now, shes one of the best starters and is strong enough to clear the entire game with. I like rpgs and such, but its hard very hard to find any that aren't hardcore pay2win, honestly devil maker tokyo is prob the best I have seen.

Upvote 0
The most recent game I've been playing is EndGods. It's a strategy game with mythological concept. Really addictive especially when playing in real-time PVP mode
Sounds cool, but I couldn't find it on the play store. Maybe not compatible with my phone. Can you link?

I'm playing through the mass effect series (again) and so of course, I love me: infiltrator, and how it helps with galactic readiness

Upvote 0
I've recently started playing this game for android. I have to say it quite addicting and fun. You can pick up and go and put down casually or drop hours into it with all the things there is to do. The learning curve is on the medium side but there is plenty of helpful information the on the net, just google. The game is FREE but there is in app purchases. Though they help out, its by no means pay to win unless you're willing to drop thousands of dollars. The battles are fun and you have to be more strategic and engaging the farther you get. Pvp is a blast, Pve is a blast. Collecting cards is a blast. If you like card games, DO NOT pass up trying this game out!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igg.bzbee.deckheroes&hl=en

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones