• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is your Favorite game?

Re downloaded Guilty Gear XRD last evening for my ps3, Little big planet three was pretty awesome and still really difficult at the last quarter, the first three where a breeze, but have to replay them to get all the stickers.

Although there is something so alluring for the "Fish and Mental insintute." Better known as Rusty Lake, must be the shrimp. I just cannot put down.

Skullgirls for the mobile, as well as even injustice.

SG does wonders with the motherhood on the ps3, it is the right kind of anoying jazz music you heard a billion times over, but you can mute it in your conveience, what it does do is around 135 different clones of the main 15 based off the Skullgirls, excellent rpg fighting games like this, gives you an award at the end of each match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I'm not as interested in PC games as I am in Android games, I often go somewhere and on the road I need something to occupy myself, I download more games and play them. The last game I liked and became one of my favorites is Scary Horror Escape Room is an amazing and frightening game project, which will plunge you into a world of horror and fear! The place is dark, the sounds are scary, and the atmosphere makes you shudder and go back to the exit, but there's no way to find it. The coolest thing is that you can mod apk. There are many confusing mazes, puzzles, mini-games and encounters with unexpected characters. And of course there is a sequel, this is part 2 of this game.
Nah, rather stay with Rusty Lake games... :) More of a massive storyline that way.

Upvote 0
The popularity of computer games is growing every day, children and adults spend more and more time doing this activity, although many say that the game bad influence, it is far from it. Personally, I myself from childhood liked to play in the strategy game, and I can say for sure that they gave me a lot of good things such as thinking logically, control changes in a given space, plan your actions, adapt to any situation. Here https://www.tentonhammer.com/articles/the-best-strategy-games-on-pc-in-2021 I will leave a small top games that will help to develop it well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milo Williamson
Upvote 0
The popularity of computer games is growing every day, children and adults spend more and more time doing this activity, although many say that the game bad influence, it is far from it. Personally, I myself from childhood liked to play in the strategy game, and I can say for sure that they gave me a lot of good things such as thinking logically, control changes in a given space, plan your actions, adapt to any situation. Here I will leave a small top games that will help to develop it well.
Same here today's world though, some puzzle and a ton of thinking logically though, a ton of fighting games to test out my reflexes too and sharp skills as well.

Upvote 0
I'm gonna get laughed at but pretty much any Animal Crossing game. Being an animal person myself it's quite charming plus you get unforgettable 'harsh' characters such as Mr. Resetti and Phyllis (the latter is a lot like Thelma Harper from the Mama's Family series).

I've used various Mr. Resetti quotes in some posts I've made here.

1764969-resetti_like-1504086652.jpg

Reactions: Milo Williamson
Upvote 0
I'm gonna get laughed at but pretty much any Animal Crossing game. Being an animal person myself it's quite charming plus you get unforgettable 'harsh' characters such as Mr. Resetti and Phyllis (the latter is a lot like Thelma Harper from the Mama's Family series).

I've used various Mr. Resetti quotes in some posts I've made here.

View attachment 165838
I have tried animal crossing late last year on my cell...I got to say it is impressive.

Upvote 0
A life simulation game that has animal characters. Been around since the GameCube. Basically you're a human character who begins life in a new town (you give it a name) and without any money (called bells in the game), get a job, a house, and get to know and build relationships with the villagers, who are various species of animals.

Eventually the game seems like you've done it all, but throws curves at you, like finding a lost item, discovering a fainted seagull on the beach, discovering what happens if you reset your game without saving, play it after midnight, or anger a villager enough.

The game is like an isometric, animal-themed Second Life in a lot of ways.

9989957eae3a6b545194c42fec2071675c34aadacd65e6b33fdfe7b3b6a86c3a.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm not a gamer. I will admit to not having played a single game on any of my phones. I did play a few games on my PC way back in the day. I gravitated to the mystery solving sort of games. My favorite game and I think probably the last I played was Myst. I played the first in what now is a series of Myst. I enjoyed the game for its clever puzzles that had audio vs just video clues. I'm sure the game is now considered a dinosaur but I truly enjoyed the game.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones