What is your favorite / recommended tv app?

rubinscube

just left AT&T and had FLOTV on my Samsung eternity. I love my droid but miss watching spongbob on long drives.:(

Sketchee

It is pretty neat! It's a CBS app and only has their properties. It would be nice if there was some of the other tv networks on their. Or Hulu

Sketchee

Hoping to answer my question, I googled and found this:

http://m.nbc.com

img.php

I tried it and was able to stream The Tonight Show! So CBS and NBC is up and running on the Eris. When I first got my phone, I was able to watch the latest Ugly Betty through YouTube. So we have a lot of on the got options

HSB

sorry for not being very techie, but then what? when i put that address into the browser, how do you download shows? thanks so much
hsb

sorry for not being very techie, but then what? when i put that address into the browser, how do you download shows? thanks so much
hsb

You dont download them, you stream them. I havent tried it from that site yet, but I assume you click on the show name or the video clip and it will play on your phone.

Sketchee

You dont download them, you stream them. I havent tried it from that site yet, but I assume you click on the show name or the video clip and it will play on your phone.

Yep that's how it works, you click on the show and it starts playing in the Eris' video player

Podivin

Android Expert
I'm somewhat disturbed by watching TV on long drives - unless of course you're NOT the one doing the driving... :)