• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is your opinion of this android phone

Jillialy

Aug 30, 2012
Recently my phone was dropped from my desk.Unfortunately,it was broken.
i am considering buying a cheap one.How do you think this one?Or some other cheap to introduce? Any advice is ok. Thanks.
cooPad ICS
USD 107.49
Android 4.0
Multi-Touch 8" Capacitive Screen
512M RAM + 4G ROM
HDMI

boost has some great cheap phones to offer. i use the prevail which costs $99 now and pay $40 per month unlimited. after rooting it opens up so much for the price. can't talk and surf the web at same time unless on wifi, other than that can do just about anything. no flash or zoom for camera, but is ok for the price. it is just about as good as any other phone out there, and the price:):D is great.

when rooted you can have more storage than you know what to do with.

in the end it just depends on what you want to do with your phone. so think about that and then purchase for your needs.

we can all say mine does this and that but do you use that stuff? or just like to say you have it?

i use mine to surf web, email, twitter, maps, PHONE CALLS, music, videos, ect.... what else do you want or need to do?

Upvote 0
Recently my phone was dropped from my desk.Unfortunately,it was broken.
i am considering buying a cheap one.How do you think this one?Or some other cheap to introduce? Any advice is ok. Thanks.
cooPad ICS
USD 107.49
Android 4.0
Multi-Touch 8" Capacitive Screen
512M RAM + 4G ROM
HDMI

That's an 8-inch tablet:
cooPad ICS: Multi-Touch 8 Capacitive Screen, 512M RAM + 4G ROM, HDMI, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Table

Does it even make phone calls? If it does, would you want to carry that around?

If you're in the US, the LG Optimus Elite is an Android phone you can buy for $99-$129.

Reactions: Jillialy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones