1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

what is your smartphone

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by janeli, Dec 3, 2010.

1. janeli

janeli New Member

Nov 30, 2010
    do you have a smartphone ? what is your smartphone?do you have good one to introduce?

Advertisement

2. Welcome to the forums, janeli.

These Android Forums are populated by 99% Android users, and there are many many different Android devices to choose from these days, and more being released frequently.

Here is the Wiki on Android devices:

Comparison of Android devices - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is an updated list at that site for you to learn about and make comparisons.

3. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Guest

A smart phone is only as smart as its user. So my phone is pretty dumb lol. I have a Motorola Droid 1. So its pretty old compared to the newer stuff out now. But I like it until I can upgrade in a year. Might try a HTC or even a Samsung. If they can fix the GPS bug. Lol

I hear lots of people talk about the Droid incredible is a great phone.

4. Thank you for my morning laugh, and for that rare bit of honesty in here. ;)

5. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    I don't rightly recollect what phone i got, but it will let me know when the sheriff is comin' so I can hide behind the smokehouse and make pig noises. Gosh darn thing is pretty smart.

6. janeli

janeli New Member

Nov 30, 2010
    thank You all.

7. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Guest

You're welcome as I ment it as a joke but at the same time its so true. We all have the computer illiterate friend that says my computer is so stupid lol. So yeah I will admit most everything I learn about my phone comes from you fine ladies and gentlemen on this site.