• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what keyboard are you using? poll

What Keyboard Are Using?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moved over here to the Applications forum, I think it will see a lot more traffic (thanks, karandpr ;)).

Added some other options - wish I could have a changed it to a multi-choice poll, but once made, I can't.

Oh, well - vote for the one you use most. :)

thanks:) and i was thinking about the multi choice poll but i went ahead and set it to a one answers pool:p

Upvote 0
I'm using SwiftKey X right now but have been wanting to try Thumb Keyboard out. A friend has it and I like it just havn't pulled the trigger yet.

I use thumb keyboard. Nice keyboard. No longer are my messages.plagued.with this type of.occurrence. A little bit bigger so you can hit buttons easier. Think it would be ideal on a 4.5" and bigger screen. I still have mis-presses. But if i slow it down and go smooth and steady there are next to no issues.

Reactions: kaotikone
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones