• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What kind of TV do you own?

Here is my big screen for NASCAR
F6SHLIUFFNEGR8G.MEDIUM.jpg

Upvote 0
I have a Toshiba projector, up to 220" screen, with my current setup its only about a 110" screen though.

My stereo is my pride & joy:
Onkyo TX-SR804 (THX certified)
dual Phase Technology Power 12's (12" woofers)
Klipsch SF-2 mains
Acoustic Research center & surrounds
Sony 400 DVD/CD/SACD changer
I need a Blueray player...

Look into the new Oppo player that was released. It truly is bad ass and it's worth every penny you spend on it.

Upvote 0
Toshiba Regza 42" 1080p 60Hz

Works great with my PS3 for gaming and Blu-ray and HiDef stuff from Comcrap Cable. I'd like to get something a little bigger eventually, but no big rush. Eventually I'll get something 3D capable too, because the PS3 firmware is getting an update this summer that will let it play games in 3D, that could be sweet!

Upvote 0
The Kuro is the old king of plasma TVs.. Panasonic G10 coming in to take over the throne :)

;)

Doubtful that a mid-level Panny will get close to a Kuro, but now that Panny has started implementing Pioneer's tech in the new V20s, they "may" get there in a few years. I just wish they weren't doing 3-D and focusing more on improving picture.

Upvote 0
The Kuro is the old king of plasma TVs.. Panasonic G10 coming in to take over the throne :)

I'm pretty sure the G20 and G25 are the new models. The 3D versions VT20 and VT25 models are the flagship models(although the 3D components may diminish overall performance). Also, don't count out Samsung, my PN58B860 got moved ahead of the Panny in many polls after the Panasonic plasma'a were found to have preset phosphor dimming. Both awesome though.

Upvote 0

CRPercodani I've gotta laugh here. I've got a 32" just like that. The ONLY reason I still have it is I can't lift the damn thing any more LOL. Thank god for flat panels. I've got a 42" Maxent for the livingroom and a 32" Samsung for the bedroom.

eyebeam that is one very cool graphic.

I really hate that weaselly kind of marketing.
As if "32" TV" is meant to lead one to believe it's 32" wide isn't cheesey enough. People don't think diagaonally (well, I shouldn't say that....I suppose somewhere theres one).

70" Samsung plasma in living room
Migod. You have your own personal Imax :). Very cool.

awesome TV, considering I only paid $2 for it.

And it might still be under warranty. A collector's item either way
:)

and most the time im playing with my Dinc....

Only until you need glasses !

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones