• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What level of protection do you go for?

i also don't like to use any protections,especially with the damned case:much clumsy,much thicker and less portable...
but...as time went by, the screen has been scatching a lot, and i have to use the screen protector...
hmm..much better now!
P.S. i ordered the screen protectors from a company named Global Direct Parts. only $1! great!

Upvote 0
I went naked with my first Evo after trying this case and not liking it at all. I ended up getting out of the car and forgetting it was in my lap and it fell onto the ice covered ground and cracked on the screen. BB wrote it off as unfixable and gave me a new one so I used the awful case until recently. I just bought this one and love how much sleeker and smoother it feels.

Other than that, I don't use a screen protector or anything, the ones I've tried always end up with bubbles and I'm too OCD for that.

Upvote 0
On my Atrix, I've got the Outterbox Commuter Case + Zagg Shield Screen Protector + A leather clip belt case that I put my phone in. I actually like the size and look of the Outterbox case. What really made me get it was that all the ports has dust covers. It feels good in the hand too. My phone is very slippery and slim, so the case makes it just the right size for my hands.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones