• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help What made you choose the moment over the htc hero?

Funny, I got mine for 99 dollars.

I was in Sams the other day, saw the Moment for the first time (I know it's been around for about 5 months, but never paid attention to it), and told my wife, wow, that's a cool Android phone.

The next day, seriously, she calls me to say she got me the Moment. I was upset because I wasn't looking to spend the money, but she showed me she got it for 99 cents ($1.07 with tax), and about $55/month for 200 min and unlimited data with a 2 year plan.

So now I'm happy!! whoohooo

Upvote 0
All about the keyboard for me. Although I must admit I stood at the sprint store going back and forth. I knew it would be an up hill battle not having the obvious hackability of an HTC phone. The guys over at SDX have thankfully proved my decision of getting the Moment to be the right one for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones