1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

What Makes a Thread Useless?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aboatright, Aug 9, 2012.

1. aboatright

aboatright Android Expert

What makes a thread useless? Well lets see...a useless thread is the one that after you read through all of the pointless comments you still wonder why you read through it at all.

What makes a thread useless? Its when the same person says the same thing every third post and thanks everyone who jumps inbetween his posts with comments.

What makes a thread useless? Its when we all start talking about the same thing and then someone bounces out of the conversation and starts a thread about the same conversation they just left.

What makes a thread useless? If the word android or flash or the words "how do I" don't appear ANYWHERE in ANY of the posts.

What makes a thread useless?.................if we didn't even stop to say thanks to the person that started an interesting conversation.

What would make this thread useful?.......by agreeing with me and showing that alot of threads have a bunch of good points but that reading through one thread first will save you from starting another thread about the same thing.

adanmex likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

I didn't know we had hired internet police here at AF!??

In all seriousness, our Forum Rules indicate that regardless of how someone feels a thread is useful/useless that they should be treated respectfully. It ALMOST sounds like you are trying to say otherwise and make your own rules for this section.... That won't fly here.

This thread, by your definition, is useless and is being closed.

Spz0, Fuzzy13, adanmex and 18 others like this.

Samsung Admire Forum

The Samsung Admire release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1600mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews