• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What market am i on?

This thread touches an interesting issue.

:thinking: How can you tell which market you're on? If you have a contract in country A and travel to country B, what market do you see? What happens when paid apps are supported in A/B but not in B/A?

:thinking: Also, where is the "authoritative" list of countries where paid apps are supported, and the ditto list of reasons why elsewhere they're not? Some of us are reeaally tired of being in the dark (guess which kind of country I'm in)...

Upvote 0
This thread touches an interesting issue.

:thinking: How can you tell which market you're on? If you have a contract in country A and travel to country B, what market do you see? What happens when paid apps are supported in A/B but not in B/A?

:thinking: Also, where is the "authoritative" list of countries where paid apps are supported, and the ditto list of reasons why elsewhere they're not? Some of us are reeaally tired of being in the dark (guess which kind of country I'm in)...

seconded

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones