• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What most on android want!

michaeljon10

May 11, 2019
Want to know if us, android users know that the majority phones silence phone internal sound under paired blue tooth! Headset! A wonderful feature. In more sound about! No sound come though the phone speakers all come exclusively the paired Bluetooth device! The Nokia of old did it... IPhone does it! Android interdruce as as an update you accept or Deny each android user can decide to keep or not I will keep, as it Is most us get sounabout for it anyhow! I want it like this

How about a keyboard that adds an exclamation mark to the end of every sentence! Save typing! A wonderful feature!

Seriously, I don't know. Silencing internal sounds means that they must come from the connected device instead, and perhaps I would prefer notification bleeps to come from the handset still (depending on what I've connected to and what app I'm using).

Upvote 0
How about a keyboard that adds an exclamation mark to the end of every sentence! Save typing! A wonderful feature!
Seriously, I don't know. Silencing internal sounds means that they must come from the connected device instead, and perhaps I would prefer notification bleeps to come from the handset still (depending on what I've connected to and what app I'm using).
That's exactly what happens, and it works just fine. If you have caller ringtones the tone rings in your ear, and it is fine on the battery of the connected device there are beeping, only in your ear. As it is now, it is now you have beeb from phone alone. What proposed is one ding from connected device alone, in your ear. That's what the app sound about does. I only make this suggestion, as noted many of get sound about for reason!

Upvote 0
I'd like Battle Chess with 3D attacks above the screen.
No.Plastic.
YrpgytggKeyboard sound and all notification come via the head set... It is a very connected experience. The only reason not to do it, is if have shares in sound about the reason for sound about is because android users Miss the emersive they you can have with a smart device that's my main reason for getting sound about! It might save phone battery! No power needed for the phone internal speaker use any sounds, and paired devices last long. That's not a drawback

Upvote 0

Upvote 0
YrpgytggKeyboard sound and all notification come via the head set... It is a very connected experience. The only reason not to do it, is if have shares in sound about the reason for sound about is because android users Miss the emersive they you can have with a smart device that's my main reason for getting sound about! It might save phone battery! No power needed for the phone internal speaker use any sounds, and paired devices last long. That's not a drawback

Upvote 0
Able to have more then one screen, well these days most tablets screens can be seen in space, guessing it is that, or making the cellphone round.
Just a bit more circle anyways. Circle with apps yeah.. :) You can put it in your backpack or even something else in your hand. And added in a coolant agent inside cells too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones