• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Movies are on your Droid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
do i set that by hooking phone to computer and simply making a video folder there??? and then just moving the files above into there ?

yes. plug into the usb port with you pc... in the nottification bar on your droid select mount usb drive. it shold pop up on your pc as a usb drive then.

copy the files into a new folder of your liking!

recommend getting 'Astro' or 'oi file manager' for navigating to the files and getting 'Video Player' or 'Meridian' as alternative player to the built in one if something won't play. I noticed the built in player can be so picky as to not recognize a file cause the extension is in caps.

Upvote 0
Member please note:

posting of sites allowing you to download illegally obtained (hence, not paid for) programs is not warranted and will not be allowed in our forums. Doing so can result in disciplinary actions. Continue to do so will result in a ban.

Please abide by user guidlines listed in my sig, which you agreed too when you signed up.

Thread closed.

TS

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones