1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

what new phones are coming out soon

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by mendicant111, Nov 30, 2010.

1. mendicant111

mendicant111 New Member

Nov 30, 2010
    i'll start by stating that I did notice the somewhat similar threads to mine, but I post mine because i'm wondering about possibly waiting for a phone that might be coming out soon. i looked around a bit but didn't notice anything that seemed relevant to my questions.

i currently have a g1 with tmobile but am looking at a droid x on verizon. leaning pretty heavily towards that, as it seems like it would be a more robust version of what the g1 was intended to be, making up for the severe processing/storage limitations that have frustrated me to almost no end.

buuuuuuttt, i am a patient man, as you might guess by the fact that i'm still toting my g1 around. so i'm wondering if i might want to wait for some new "super-phone" with magical powers and cancer curing apps pre-installed. that phone that's waiting just around the bend. is it my new god, or should the droid x lead me to the promised land of HD video, stable apps, and functional browsing, etc?

Advertisement

2. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
  3. speedyg2012

speedyg2012 Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Stoodent.
    Essex
    Would be nice if we in the UK get some phones they have in the US like the Captivate and Droid X we don't have yet.

Hope my next phone will be a decent Gingerbread one tbh.

4. wtfj1n

wtfj1n Active Member

Nov 16, 2010
    the next Google Android Experience..wait for it wait for it Samsung Nexus S(exy)...Sexy is optional!!

5. lordofthereef

lordofthereef Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Student
    I think people in the US say the same thing (not always about the UK, but just elsewhere). The grass is always greener, right?

6. Guamguy

Guamguy Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Battle of the Heavyweights

Sony Ericsson Xperia X12
    Sony Ericsson Playstation Phone
    LG Star (with Tegra 2)
    Motorola Olympus (with Tegra 2)
    Motorola Etna (with Tegra 2)
    Google Nexus S
    Samsung Galaxy S2