1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General What no one seems to be sharing.. I will!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by scoobysnack, Mar 17, 2011.

1. scoobysnack

scoobysnack Member
    None

Nov 10, 2009
    3G Simul Data period! I'm not sure why there are not droves of people excited about this?? I just bought the phone and have ZERO 4G in my area (I'm ok with) and this thing rocks!

Benefits: Navigation Continues while on phone call, Download Music with no interruptions, Receive / Send Emails while on call, Rec Photo Text Messages during phone conversations...

The list goes on! Plain and simple this feature is Fn Awesome. There is ZERO degradation in download speed or upload by the way while you are talking on the phone. What is Verizon's reasoning for not wanting their Employee's to sell this Benefit or downplay it?? I have no idea except that it would destroy sales of every other phone on their network possibly?

That is my two cents for now. Loving this phone !!!

Advertisement

Lars likes this.
  2. Lars

Lars Android Expert
    None

Hmm wow. Very cool. Navigation will work anyway though. The new maps app caches data.

3. syntrix

syntrix Android Expert
    None

Nov 6, 2009
    engineer
    The South
    /stalking

I've seen the threads about this and seems that even when you are on 3G, it works, and works well!

There is that .00001% time when I do need google nav and voice at the same time.

Gawd, this nav has been out for a long time and it works every time, several times a week with voice input. Voice input is just freaky at how well it works.

I'm on the fence about a TB, but I'll probably get one when I stop in the store tomorrow, lol.

4. AustinTech

AustinTech Android Enthusiast
    None

Feb 22, 2011
    Alpharetta, GA (ATL)
    Yep

5. willdogs

willdogs Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 7, 2009