• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Phone Are You Getting In The Next 4 Months?

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
It’s Friday, news is slow, and I want to hear from you guys. This week has been incredible (last time, I swear!) with all of the news about Verizon’s latest Android offering set to grace our pockets on April 29th, and new phones are always popping up all over the place. Assuming any of these [...]

More...

Its still a toss up between the Evo or the Incredible. I was waiting on the N1 on Verizon but no luck.

I Would hate to hold out for the EVO and then it get pushed back to July or August for the release date, and I have no idea when 4g will actually hit Sacramento CA, so im leaning towards the Incredible.

I know its not a phone and it probably wont be out in the next 4 months but i am looking forward to a chrome OS netbook when they release ( hopefully they work smoothly with Android ).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones